Herbal Treatment For Pets – When Should I Treat Pet Problems at Home?….herbal medicine has existed for thousands of years and can be traced through many different cultures. It has helped to heal countless numbers of people throughout the ages. Today, herbal medicine still has much to teach us. This article examines herbal treatments for pets and their place in modern animal health care.
Modern veterinary science pushes the benefits of vaccination and medication for many illnesses. But the vaccination and medication approach has largely failed our animals. Our pets are no more protected from disease and illness than they used to be.
Herbal treatments for pets, like homeopathy are marginalized because of “lack of scientific proof”. But this is caused by a Catch-22 situation. I’ll explain what I mean by that statement.
Scientific research into the efficacy of health treatments is increasingly driven by the private sector. Profit hungry pharmaceutical companies are averse to funding research into the health benefits of herbal treatments because plants cannot be patented. Therefore they see herbal research investment as too great a risk and would rather invent new drugs that they can patent.
But without this research into herbal treatments there can be no body of scientific evidence. Because of this no-win situation herbal treatments are unlikely to become mainstream any time soon.
Sick dogs and cats will instinctively seek out herbs in the wild to address their own health complaints. Modern living for our pets severely limits the opportunity for this behavior.
Many minor ailments and common conditions can be treated using herbal remedies. Digestive upsets, worms, fleas and ear mites can all be treated. Herbal remedies can also be used to support pets with more chronic conditions as well as boost the immune systems of healthy animals.
I do not argue that herbal medicine for pets can treat all health conditions. More severe conditions and illnesses need veterinary treatment. Always make sure that you tell your vet about any supplements or herbal treatments that your pet is taking.
Use common sense and strike a balance between when you should use herbal treatments for pets at home and when you should go to the vet. A holistic approach to your pet’s well-being will bring health and happiness to your four legged friends.
Need help with herbal treatments and general pet health advice?. Visit herbapet and we’ll show you how you can naturally treat common pet conditions at home. Original article: Herbal treatment for pets.
5 Great Reasons To Shop At PetAlive For Your Pet Health Needs!
PetAlive by Native Remedies is one of the top online herbal health stores for pets. They offer only natural remedies to keep your pet in the best health possible, and as the market leading brand within the natural remedies for pets sector they always ensure the highest levels of quality, safety & effectiveness. All the way from fst acting symptom relief all the way through to improved longer term health for your pets….you can count on Native Remedies to always deliver the very best all-natural pet care products.
Below, you can see 5 of the top reasons you should visit PetAlive.com.
1. Preventative Treatments – Just like humans, when not properly cared for, pets can develop costly health problems. PetAlive carries an entire range of preventative treatments for your pets’ health. Using these treatments regularly will actually help to prevent health problems before they start!
2. 100% Natural Ingredients – When you buy products from PetAlive, you can be sure that they are completely safe for your pet. All of Native Remedies’ products are formulated using only 100% natural ingredients, and they never contain animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
3. Multiple Ways to Save – While all of the PetAlive products are extremely affordable, there are several other ways to save money when you purchase any PetAlive products. For example, you can save up to 25% when products are on sale. You can also take advantage of PetAlive’s “Buy 2 Get 1 Free” offer and save 33%. These are just a couple of examples of the discounts you can get.
4. Easy Ship Program – If you want free shipping on products that you buy on a regular basis, the PetAlive Easy Ship program is a great option. This allows you to get automatic shipments of the products you choose as often as you choose, without having to pay for shipping.
5. 1 Year Guarantee – PetAlive is so confident in their products that they offer an unconditional 1 year money back guarantee. All you have to do is try the product for at least 30 days. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you can send the product back and get a full refund within 1 year of your purchase.
These are just a few of the reasons PetAlive is one of the leading companies for natural pet health remedies. They’re effective, affordable and safe. There are many different products to choose from for a variety of pet health concerns. You can learn more about PetAlive and the products they offer by clicking on the link below and visiting the official PetAlive website.